Florida could see Tropical Storm Humberto later this week

Denis Phillips is tracking the latest

Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, due the presence of Invest 94L that may become a tropical cyclone over the Atlantic Ocean.

Some parts in and around the United Kingdom are expected to see warm temperatures provided by Gabrielle.

The system is producing a cluster of rain and thunderstorms near the Turks and Caicos, and will slowly move northwest over the next several days.

Regardless, this system may impact beach plans to the Panhandle & Central Gulf Coast with added rain chances Saturday-Tuesday from south Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle.

Pixel 4's Features Revealed In Latest Leaks
Of note, the iPhone 11 will have been selling in stores for almost a month by the time Pixel 4 is available to buyers. You can also see from these photos that the Pixel 4 XL no longer has a notch, but a bezel like the standard Pixel 3 .

Environmental conditions could become more favorable for development when the system moves into the Gulf of Mexico. The wave has a 60 percent chance of developing into a tropical depression in the next five days and a 20 percent chance in the next 48 hours. The National Hurricane center is forecasting a 20% chance of tropical development within the next 2 days, which increases to a 20% chance within the next 5 days. The National Hurricane Center is giving this area of disturbed weather a 20% chance of development within the next two days as well as the next five days.

The first is located in the mid-Atlantic, 650 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.

Currently, however, four tropical systems are being closely monitored including Tropical Storm Gabrielle in the North Atlantic. The ridge will then build more west across our area and into Texas tonight into Thursday, helping to warm highs back into the mid-to-upper-90s and drying conditions out.

The good news is "slightly cooler temperatures" are possible this weekend from cloud coverage and rain showers, the weather service predicted. This wind shear is expected to continue over the system, which means any development will be hindered altogether or slow to occur over the next few days.

Related News:



Most liked

New iPhone met with myriad memes over freakish , three-eyed design
The better chipset allows the iPhone 11 to process apps faster by 30 percent and improve battery use efficiency by 40 percent. A $50 price cut for the entry-level iPhone suggests that Apple wants to get more people at the bottom end to buy iPhones.

India Face the Toughest Test against Asian Champions Qatar
India, heavily outranked by Qatar , were understandably under the pump against a fluid and in-form team. In the second half, Qatar continued to attack but the Indians kept them at bay.

Ashes captains on Joe Root's role and the fifth and final Test
He donned glasses and was spotted shadow-batting left-handed, a jibe the locals felt was aimed at England tailender Jack Leach . Speaking to media on the eve of the fifth Test, Australian skipper Tim Paine said he felt for his vice-captain.

Briefing: Apple Handicaps Its Own Apps in App Store Search
But in other cases, this approach actually gives some developers an unfair advantage, and makes finding what you want more hard . Even popular apps such as Netflix , Spotify , and Stitcher would often appear dozens of spots deep in the search results.

S. African president denounces latest public violence
Nigerian artists Tiwa Savage and Burna Boy have publicly condemned the attacks, as well as the South African government. Pretoria closed its missions in the oil-rich African giant after it said it received threats.

LG 2019 OLED TVs receiving NVIDIA G-Sync support soon
The new firmware update will be compatible with LG 2019 OLED TVs including both the E9 and C9 series TVs in 55, 65, and 77 inches. Along with these, the LG OLED TVs support cinematic audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and Dolby TrueHD lossless sound technology.

Apple all set to make Indians happy with iPhone 11 during Diwali
Apple has already dubbed its new chip as the fastest processor in a smartphone and the iPhone 11 puts all that power to use. So, the Night mode in the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max automatically kicks in if you're in a low-light area.

Hong Kong Exchanges proposes $39 bn London Stock Exchange takeover
Shares in LSE, which were trading more than 17 percent higher in reaction to the news at 0834 GMT, were trading 4.5 percent higher at 1010 GMT.

Apple Unveils Apple Arcade Game Subscription Details
In " The Enchanted World " from Noodlecake, players help a young fairy piece together a magical world torn apart by dark forces. So, even though Apple Arcade has launched ahead of Google Stadia , it's unlikely to accumulate the same level of interest.

Apple unveils latest iPhones, Apple Watch
Interestingly, Apple has put both its games and TV subscriptions at the sub-market price of $4.99 a month. And if you buy an Apple device, a year of Apple TV + will be included for free.

Cristiano Ronaldo breaks Euro qualifying goal record
Portugal coach Fernando Santos said: "Ronaldo is the best player in the world, this is clear and unmistakable proof". Subscribe to our SMS sports service by texting "SPORTS" to 22840.

Air Force reviews hotel choices after Trump resort stay
From 95 stopovers in 2015, including 40 overnight stays, the number jumped to 257 a year ago , including 208 overnight stays. That posed logistical challenges, as the resort is 180 miles away from Dublin, where Pence met the taoiseach, Leo Varadkar.

Real Madrid skipper Ramos backs Pogba pursuit
If he thinks it is the best team for him, he will come. "He has a great offensive influence and he has this unbelievable physique".

Jack Ma Officially Steps Down as Alibaba's Chairman
In a quote, which went viral around the world, Ma said he would rather die at a beach than his work table at Alibaba . Alibaba's deputy chairman, Joe Tsai, told reporters in May the company is "on the right side" of issues in U.S.

Wendy’s to take another shot at breakfast
Wendy's has over 6,000 stores across the country, and adding several new menu options is expected to be an expensive endeavor. Todd Penegor, Wendy's president and CEO, told CNN that the breakfast rollout "provides incredible growth opportunities".